Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 4 of No Water: Laundry

Filling the tub with warm water, soap and clothes.

I've been trying to update this post since last night, but blogger has been having fits it seems, and keeps having an "error while saving".

I'll try and make this short.  Yesterday, I woke to a busted pipe in the bathroom, the one connecting the 1100 water tank to the water heater.  We were saving the last few gallons for flushing, but a fitting came apart flooding the house.  It was so special...on the up side the bathroom is clean ;-)  I've been wanting to clean it for a long time, but haven't been able to work up the motivation.  Unfortunately, I had prayed this past week for the Lord to motivate me.  I hadn't planned on his letting the pipes burst to do it though.  FYI:  please don't pray for motivation or patience.  You have been warned.

I did  manage to get two loads of laundry done in the Wonder Wash.  Primarily PS2 teensy little under pants.  We are potty training, and I have to wash these daily.  We only have 8 pairs. 

After swimming we came in to get ready for bed.  I put PS2 on the futon in the living room area, and we watched "Finding Nemo" (again) until he fell asleep.  At this point, I put in one of my "Stargate" DVDs.  I have five seasons on DVD, and tend to watch them a lot, along with my "Jericho" DVDs.  Primarily for noise while I type, or work on the girls' lesson plans for their schoolwork.

Off to bed, it's after midnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment