I saw this idea on another blog, and while I post every now and then what I'd like to accomplish I thought I'd put it in one place.
1. Butcher first pig that we purchased in 2011 as part of last year's goals.
2. Purchase turkey poults to breed and butcher
3. Find a way to get water out of well without electricity.
4. Finish house shell.
5. Re-stock pantry, and first aid kit.
6. Have PH bring fuel tanks from work and start to fill for gasoline preps.
7. Purchase additional kerosene for oil lamps.
8. Set up beehive.
9. Can 200 quarts of food.
10. Expand garden
11. Purchase Berkey filter
12. Purchase two solar panel kits plus solar lights.
Amazon has some great prices on Solar panels I purchaced two 20 watt panels for $82.00 each and got free shipping. The panels are about the size of a large cookie sheet pan.
ReplyDeleteGood luck
I sent you you my address again I thought the apples sounds good
Okay, apples it is! I'll mail it right out to you ;-)
ReplyDelete