Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April!

The weather here on the farm has been HOT! 92 yesterday and the same today.  We've been sweating up a storm.  I wish I had a pool!

PH has been working hard on the house, and the siding is on two sides, plus the pantry is done, and the whole house fan has been installed.

My tomato plants are flowering, and the garden is doing great.  I'll post more later.  PD#1 wants to watch a movie, and the laptop is our form of entertainment ;-)

2 comments:

  1. We had a high of 54 today and it was 34 this morning. The cold wind makes it feel even colder. I am just now seeing the buds on my daffodils and my rhubarb is peeking through the ground. We obviously live in very different climates. We are going to start seeds this week in the greenhouse, and I never transplant anything in the ground until well after Memorial Day weekend (from experience). Good luck with the house and garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I haven't even been able to put potatoes and onions in the garden yet! It's been too wet. Bet there are times when you wish you had that problem! When will we get to see garden pics? And the house looks great. Are you moving in soon?

    ReplyDelete