Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Goat Rancher Magazine

I wanted to share with everyone that I was recently published in the Goat Rancher Magazine for March 2012.  I wrote an article, and my PD#1 took most of the pictures.  Apparently, the magazine is sold at Tractor Supply stores, or you can order a subscription online. 

http://www.goatrancher.com/

3 comments:

  1. I finally got a chance to read your article. Great job. That was a wonderful opportunity to encourage others to prep and become more self-sustaining. We had goats for a while but had to give them up. Our fences just weren't ready for the climbers that were always in the yard, the orchard and the garden. I miss them but my Jersey is not nearly as much trouble to keep out of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's fantastic!! i plan to buy a copy since i am getting goats soon so i will see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. got it and read it and showed it to hubby too :) loved it you famous lady you!

    ReplyDelete