Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm so excited!

 



 Yeah!, My FIRST ever BLOG award.  I am so thankful! Thanks to Mrs. Lewis at 
A Godly Homemaker Blog - http://www.agodlyhomemaker.com


1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself.  (see below)
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven random things about myself? Yikes!
1.  I live in a shipping container.
2.  I accepted Christ at 6 years old.
3.  I am studying herbal medicine.
4.  I have a son 23 and one 3.
5.  My paternal family is related to the Hatfields (Hatfields and McCoys Fame)
6.  I love Little House on the Prairie and related things.
7.  The women in my family have historically been widowed young, and live into
their 90s. (a bunch of bossy old women makes for a lot of interesting family events).

15 bloggers

2 comments:

  1. What a great honor! Thank you. Unfortunately, I cannot see the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amy. I'm honored you thought of my blog. I loved your 7 random things. I bet your family get togethers are interesting. Ha! Ha!
    Have a lovely day.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete