Monday, May 28, 2012

Metal roof on front half
Herbs
Laundry
Bean Plants 

Onions  
Tomatoes  
All the pictures are from about a month ago, I'll try and get updated ones taken and loaded on here.

3 comments:

  1. Dang the house is looking nice. You may just have keep that little rascal around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this post finds your family well? What a gorgeous house! I love what you and your husband have done with it. Do you have an idea when you will be moving in to your home? Now that is just too sweet, the herbs in the big cup and saucer. Your gardens must be producing now. I look forward to seeing your more recent photos. Take care and God Bless.
    Your Friend Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks absolutely wonderful!! Are you moved in and out of the container now then? Please tell your hubby what a great job all of us think he's done!!!!

    ReplyDelete