It has been a really long time since I posted. My laptops are down, and I am unable to post from the Nook. So, here I am at the library updating ;-)
The garden is flourishing! We received approximately 6 inches of rain (some nearby received 10!) which helped green up our pastures, replenish the pond, and jump start the garden. I have loads of little, green Romas on the vine. The jalapenos I harvest daily. I also had to harvest all my onions as some critter was eating them.
The outside of the house is about complete, I'll try and post a picture next time I drop by the library.
Spring is definitely sprung, and little baby animals are everywhere. From kittens to goats I am tripping over them all.
Hope everyone has a good week!
So glad to see you haven't abandoned your blog! I love hearing about your homestead!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you all are doing great except for the PC thing! You got my site and if you need some PC help up to building your own PC I'll be happy to help. I build PC's for fun when I can afford it and I helped others build gaming machines via posts, messaging, phone and email. Trust me it's not easy to build a pc remotely but it is doable. Heck you got a home builder and a homemaker you guys can follow instructions it would be eay for me to help you! LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear all is going well with your family. What a blessing to get all that rain! My tomatoes are getting flowers but we're nowhere near to harvesting anything here. We have lots of baby chicks hatched and a rabbit due the end of next week. Love Spring! Look forward to your pics.
ReplyDelete