Thursday, September 8, 2011

Comments to my Commenters

Please don't think I don't want to respond to your posts. I do! But for some reason my computer will not allow, nor will my daughter's allow me to post comments on my blog or others. Sometimes I can get it to work as an anonymous poster, but not all the time (sigh).

Some background info: We have been "prepping" since 1999 (yes PH family were Y2Kers). We purchased our 10.5 acres in December 2007, and moved out here in May 2009. We've been here a little over 2 years, and are making slow progress. Much slower than I want, so I have to learn patience every day.

We homeschool our kids, and are Conservative Christians that home church as well. Feel free to ask any questions, and I'll address the answers in a post, since I can't comment. Thanks for all the support, kind words, and advice, it is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment