Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What does the future hold?

I really am trying to trust in God. I have lapses sometimes, but I do realize I am not in control.

Election day is coming up, and I will be voting for Darrell Castle- Constitution Party. I pray each and every person has found peace with their choice. For me I had to decide if I lived to support sin, or my Savior. The choice was easy for me then.

In addition, I do my best in supporting Texas secession. Many may not agree with this, but it is not an easy choice I have come to, believe me.

Things are heating up globally, and while I struggle to maintain a calm head it is clear to me that we are heading for disaster. Less anyone think I am spreading conspiracy theories, I did want to take time to pass on some info. A reliable source who works for the military has warned close friends that papers have come across her desk regarding upcoming tensions with Russia. There are extraction orders that have been recently updated. These orders remove key personnel from major cities, and state that citizens will have to fend for themselves in the coming months IF everything happens as projected (i.e. nuclear activity) was suggested.

I wanted to pass this info on for preparation sake. We can only pray that it does not come to fruition.


4 comments:

  1. Don't worry; you're among multitudes when it comes to seeing where this country... and the world, for that matter, are heading. God be with you. Keep your Bible open, and your powder dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow Texan I agree with your decisions! Glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "citizens will have to fend for themselves in the coming months IF everything happens as projected (i.e. nuclear activity)" My personal passion is for civil defence, and so I find this idea intriguing. The assumption made during the Cold War was that in any nuclear exchange, there would never be enough emergency responders to manage the impact on the civilian population. Planning was based on trained responders being the hard core of the response, with much of the actual work being done under their direction by people with little or no training. It's intriguing to wonder whether society is now so atomised that this is no longer a viable plan.

    ReplyDelete